Join a growing Irish restaurant chain as they expand their business to the next level. Working on a small team, you’ll form an essential part of the finance operation and will have a broad scope of responsibility allowing you to truly develop your finance career. The successful applicant will be near qualified or recently qualified and have strong IT skills.
Duties to include
- Post journals for a number all entities
- Complete monthly and quarterly financial accounts
- P&L and balance sheet accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Indirect tax returns for review and filing
- Analysis of key revenue & cost drivers and periodic commentary on financial performance and position.
- Monitoring of expenditure levels in line with planned targets
- Project revenue & cost accounting and engagement with project teams
- annual financial budgets & regular financial forecasts
- Production of Financial statements / statutory accounts and control of external audit process
- Review of client invoicing and management of accounts receivable
- Oversight & control of the accounts payable process and P2P system
You will need:
- 1-2 years experience
- Strong IT skills
- Industry experience desirable
Apply below or contact Lotfi directly on 01 474 4604 for a confidential discussion about the role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.