Opportunity for a DevOps Engineer to join a leading property company, that offers excellent salary and benefits!
The successful candidate will join an established team in Dublin and will be key in deciding the company’s approach for DevOps, including processes and technologies.
- Investigate and evaluate infrastructure as code strategy and tools
- Implement the decided infrastructure as code strategy
- Migrate test environments to Microsoft Azure cloud
- Evaluate and implement dependency-management
- Maintain our build scripts and tools
- Carry-out some development work as required
- 3 + years’ experience in java development
- Can demonstrated an aptitude for how systems work, are configured, and interact with each-other (e.g. firewalls, containers, databases)
- Experience with SQL
- Experience/knowledge of Subversion, Teamcity, PowerShell, Jira, Confluence
- Can demonstrate an ability to make architectural decisions
For a confidential chat call Ella on 01-4744674 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.