Want to work for one of the top consultancies based in Dublin city Centre?
Sigmar is glad to announce a great role for Oracle DBA for a leading IT Services Company
You'll be responsible for:
- Supporting the Linux and database capability to ensure the 24x7 availability of key systems
- Administering Linux and database security in accordance with industry best practice
- Administering Back-up and Disaster Recovery of the Linux and database estate
- Contributing to identifying, prioritizing and resolving Linux / database incidents and problems
- IT or Engineering degree or equivalent qualification.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Knowledge of the constraints and challenges of supporting a secure, high-availability IT environment
- Working experience in the following technology areas:
- Red Hat Linux Administration.
- Oracle Linux Administration.
- Oracle Database Administration.
- SQL Server Database Administration
- SQL and PL/SQL knowledge an advantage.
- Linux / Unix shell scripting.
- Knowledge of Hardware / Software monitoring tools.
To apply or for more info contact Marina on email@example.com or 019619708
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.