An Accounts Payable opportunity with one of the countries leading establishments in the private healthcare sector has arisen. This institution values the integrity and compassion of their entire workforce, which in combination with cutting edge research and technology, allows them to deliver a world class service to patients.
Aside from being permanent role with a very decent salary on offer (as well as benefits), this is your chance to contribute to the success and growth of an organisation that is really helping people, by offering expertise and service on the finance team.
- Processing Purchase Orders and Supplier Invoices
- Stock system management and delivery posting
- Coding invoices and uploading to the creditors ledger
- Invoice Approval
- Listing of supplier payments and transfer runs
- Reconciliation of supplier statements across a high volume of accounts
- Timely Month end for the creditors ledger
- Accruals listings from supplier statements within specified timeframes
- Vat returns
- Managing relationships with suppliers and other stakeholders
- Relevant system upgrades
- Fixed asset register
To be considered you will need:
- Currently engaged in fulltime AP, with 1 – 2 years experience
- High volume invoice processing exposure
- Specific experience of matching purchase orders with delivery dockets, reconciling supplier statements, and Month end accruals calculations.
- Excellent IT, organisational and communication skills
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
Apply below with your CV or call Lotfi directly on 01 474 4604 to have a confidential chat about the role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.