My client within the banking sector currently have a requirement for a qualified accountant with a strong treasury and liquidity background to join their rapidly growing company and also be part of the growth and get involved in projects to assist with this
• Planning, preparation and supporting the production of the capital plan, and ensure leverage balance sheet planning and forecasts are put in place etc
• Monitor and execute the capital plan within Group policies, standards, risk limits, Treasury targets and agreed time lines
• Work with key stakeholders to drive internal challenges
• Work as part of a team to build and communicate targets for Risk Weighted Assets and leverage balance sheet for the businesses
• Partner Risk on stress testing and the Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Plan
• Drive stakeholder engagement across the financial planning processes
• Support the development of and planning for the regulatory change
• Monitor risks and opportunities to the capital plan and work with senior Management team
• Engage with businesses to consolidate and review stress tests, partnering with the businesses and risk to propose support contingency and stress management actions.
• Senior Qualified Accountant with 7 years or more within the Treasury accounting and liquidity area within banking
• Strong understanding of the balance sheet structure and risk drivers
• Strong knowledge of the capital regulatory metric calculation methodologies
• Experience working with governance frameworks to manage capital and leverage management
• Knowledge and background in accounting including trading book and banking book rules.
If you match the above requirements send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.