Role and Responsibilities
My Cork based client is looking for an experienced Head of Product to join their growing team. You will work with product stakeholders and the company’s exec team to manage the next phase of the company’s product roadmap. You will report directly to the Senior Director of Product and Operations. You will lead your team of product owners and UI Designers to build products for the betting and gaming industry.
This is a key role with responsibility for the design, direction, and execution of Matchbook’s overall product roadmap. You will have influence right across the business and have an opportunity to make a significant and tangible impact in its success. In this role you will draw from your extensive years of experience leading teams and building world class products; you will use your skills in team development and recruitment to grow and mentor the team of product owners; you will contribute significantly to the direction of our product and its design; you will use your ability to execute the product roadmap to deliver outstanding customer experiences; and you will nurture and grow a positive product-centred culture across the business.
- Ability to develop a strong team of product owners and product designers;
- Enjoy coaching and mentoring product owners to develop their skills in their role and reach their full potential;
- Have a track record of identifying and recruiting potential talent and developing them into strong product owners;
- Ability to take the company’s long term mission and distill that into short term goals and objectives;
- Ability to execute on these goals and objectives and to deliver outstanding products to meet those goals;
- Experience working with customers of all types to garner useful and relevant feedback to assist in influencing product direction;
- Experience working with business stakeholders of all kinds to influence the product roadmap;
- Ability to inspire and motivate everyone across the company contributing to building its products;
- To have an understanding and appreciation for what it means to have a strong company culture;
- Ability and experience in nurturing and developing a positive culture;
- To evangelise creativity and innovation across the business.
- At least 8 years experience working in technology companies, building and/or designing technology products;
- At least 2 years experience managing a team of product owners.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.