My Client, a leading financial services company in Cork is now looking for a permanent Java Developer to join their team.
Reporting into the Development Manager in the US the ideal candidate will get to work within a very exciting and challenging role on a new strategic financial application.
- Proactively design, develop and code a J2EE-based Data/Risk/Operations Management application according to development best practices and current development technologies
- Enhance and optimize a Credit Model that includes JAVA modules
- Support and maintain 3rd Party applications and customised ancillary database functions
- Experience in development of enterprise level J2EE applications and delivering efficient and scalable solutions.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in the following technologies: Java 1.8, Spring, Hibernate, Message Queues, Struts, EJB, Web Services
- Database experience of Oracle and PL\SQL development or SQL Servers and SSIS experience
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established company as it expands its Irish operations in Cork. There are career progression opportunities. This is a permanent full-time role with excellent salary and benefits package
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.