Group Tax Accountant| Multinational Manufacturing Company| North Dublin| Salary €55k- €70K+ benefits
A Group Tax Accountant job has become available within a multinational company based in North Dublin. The successful candidate will be reporting into the EMEA Group Accounting Manager and work closely with the Chief Accounting Officer as well as other members of the finance team. This is a 12 month contract that will be converting to a permanent position.
A full job spec will be provided upon application.
Requirements for the Group Accountant job:
- Practice trained within Tax department would be beneficial.
- Qualified accountant (2 years’ PQE) and ideally tax qualified or part qualified.
- Qualified accountant with strong tax experience gained in an industry role may be considered also.
- Strong IFRS and other reporting standards experience.
- Experience working in industry environment, ideally a multinational.
- Experience in preparing accounts.
Responsibilities for the Group Accountant job:
- Oversight of quarterly tax accounting process.
- Preparation and monthly reconciliation of current and deferred tax postings made by the EMEA entities.
- Perform analytical reviews of certain group entities and subsidiaries monthly and quarterly submissions.
- Assisting with the preparation of consolidated Group IFRS financial statements and local GAAP financial statements of EMEA entities.
- Assist with the consolidation process each month including intercompany eliminations.
- Preparation of monthly accounts.
If interested please apply to start the discussion to Aoife in Sigmar Accountancy to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 01 474 4691
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.