Looking for a Brand Executive to join a leading Multinational Engineering company on a permanent basis to develop the rebranding programme across their bsuiness in both digital and traditional.
This is a great opportunity for a branding professional coming from a engineering, construction or pharmaceutical sectors to join a growing team and build relationships with key stakeholders within the wider teams.
Key Responsibilties include;
- Deliver branding across projects
- Deliver branding across offices– all hard branding initiatives
- Deliver branding across corporate – all soft initiatives templates, signature etc
- Brand Internal social media and digital platforms proactively providing content and monitoring feedback for opportunities to grow
- Ensure all CSR initiatives are aligned
- Leverage brand KPI’s across all initiatives to ensure outcomes are delivered and achieved
- Develop close relationship with Communication Officer & Sales & Marketing team to ensure integrity of message
Key skills needed;
- A primary degree or post graduate degree in marketing or public relations or alternatively a construction industry trade qualification
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ branding or construction experience in a large corporate environment.
- Knowledge of the construction environment and project sites is preferred but not essential
- Experience working on projects requiring liaising with stakeholders across an international organisation.
- Can influence and gain respect and good critical judgement and solve problems quickly & effectively
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal sales skills.
For more information please get in contact with email@example.com or call 014744602
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.