Sigmar Recruitment have a great role available with a leading company based in Dublin West for an experienced Data Analyst.
Our client is looking for a talented Data Analyst to join a large data and analytics function within a leading Environmental company.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Create a suite of automated reports and dashboards by which we can effectively manage our business
- Identify KPIs within the business and ensure that they are measurable with achievable targets
- Develop and understanding of the various end users of these reports and ensure that they are suitable
- Use advanced analytics practices to delve deeper into trends and patterns in the data
- Degree level education in a relevant field (strong mathematical experience preferred)
- Strong coding ability in either SQL, R or Python
- High problem-solving ability
- Must hold a level 8 degree or higher
To apply for this role or for more information, contact Marina on 019619708 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.