My client, a leading multinational engineering company, is looking for a Corporate Communications Officer to join their growing team and help deliver their long-term communication strategy on a permanent basis.
Ideal candidate is a communications professional who has a minimum of 5 years' experience in both internal and external commnications and who is coming from the engineering, pharmaceutical or construction industry.
This is a newly created role and your responsibilties will include;
- Establish productive relationships with key stakeholders and deliver great communications internally and externally
- Own and manage the communications calendar, gathering content from all teams and delivering across media channels externally and internally to achieve maximum value and exposure.
- Work closely with the senior management team, sales & marketing and HR to develop, deliver and implement the internal communications strategy and ensure employee engagement.
- Identify target audiences and create strategies to effectively engage them and ensure communication content always aligns with the brand’s identity and message.
- Provide key employees with content for various offline and online communication forums and support all executive internal content communications including messages, scripts across all platforms.
- Develop, support and promote company goals, including message development, social media content creation and media outreach.
- Develop effective external communication channels and execute a robust employer brand strategy to deliver brand message both on and off line.
- Manage social media channels; Twitter, Linked-In, Facebook, Instagram proactively providing content and monitoring feedback for opportunities to grow.
- A primary degree or post graduate degree in communication, marketing or public relations preferred
- A minimum of 5 years’ communications experience in a large international corporate environment.
- Experience working on projects requiring liaising with stakeholders across an international organisation.
- Knowledge of digital and communications technologies and analytics
- Can influence and gain respect and good critical judgement and solve problems quickly & effectively
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal sales skills.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 014744602.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.