Assistant Revenue Accountant
A global advisory and brokerage firm are now hiring a Part Qualified Assistant Accountant to support their revenue reporting team.
There is a generous offer available for the right candidate. The successful applicant will gain the opportunity to work with one of the biggest players in risk management consultancy with offices in every corner of the globe.
- Monthly accounting for all areas of the business covering risk, reinsurance, and broking amongst other related areas.
- Post and reconcile accrued revenue balances and ensure that items are properly aged, supported by adequate documentation and invoiced on a timely basis
- Audit and statutory account preparation
- Monthly revenue reports and metrics
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- VAT reporting and , filings to Revenue.
- PSWT calculations and processing for the Oracle general ledger, and revenue refund claims.
- Corporation tax reviews, coordinating with Group Tax, and internal/external advisers
- Administration with ROS, Revenue online Service
- Working with the Global Finance Services team on account receivable processes.
- Annual budgeting and monthly forecasting process.
- Working with other Finance team members in terms of:
- Regular Project work
- Exceptional commercial acumen
- People management experience
- Part qualified accountant
To be considered, apply below or call Lotfi directly on 01 474 4604 for a confidential discussion about the role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.