My client is seeking a Financial Accountant with 2+ years’ experience with experience in managing the main accounting activities in medium to large size companies in their Clonakilty based company
This is a permanent role with fantastic benefits such as 22 days holiday, company matched pension scheme (after 6 months) and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Monthly management accounts preparation to tight deadlines within agreed SLA’s
- Reconciliation of all P & L and Balance sheet accounts to budgets and reporting on variances
- Preparation of month end reporting pack
- Provide variance analysis/ commentary back to client with relevant feedback
- Preparation of Quarterly reporting packs
- Assisting in cash flow reporting requirements
- Project team member for accounting systems upgrade/ implementation/ maintenance
- Ongoing strong financial control responsibilities
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- You will be experienced in month end accounts preparation to tight deadlines.
- You have strong analytical, finance and accounting skills.
- You are commercially oriented with strong customer facing skills.
Please note there may be a requirement to travel to client premises from time to time.
To be considered please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.