Configuration Management Analyst – Central Bank
As a Configuration Management Analyst, you will ensure the effective provisioning of IT environments, users and services, adhere to change procedures and ensure up to date configuration records are maintained in the Configuration Management Database (CMDB). As you gain experience you will work on larger or more complex assignments, ensure a high quality of work is delivered and provide coaching and guidance to less experienced colleagues, in order to drive the provision of both technical expertise and stakeholder commitment within the function.
- Work with project stakeholders and service transition analysts in the application of controlled change to the IT environment in order to ensure continued effective operation of applications and systems.
- Review logs and alerts to monitor system performance and capacity and take action as appropriate in line with defined performance targets so that customers expectations can be managed, and the on-going health of technical environments is maintained.
- Support the delivery of projects, including delivering any development and integration work that is required in order to achieve successful deployment and implementation of the technical elements of projects.
- Plan and implement requests for change, identifying the detailed technical steps and actions required, and then carry these out in an accurate and timely fashion in order to manage customer expectations and ensure effective delivery.
- On occasion, take on the role of Senior Configuration Management Analyst on projects of an appropriate scale and complexity in order to meet business project demand.
- Record own changes in the Configuration Management Database (CMDB) and participate in the Change Management process, to contribute to the change being handled seamlessly and not impacting Central Bank operations.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement at both delivery and project level, feeding these into the appropriate processes and actioning improvements where possible, so that future.
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Certification.
- Appreciation of the importance of stable and continuously improving service to the business operations of the organization.
- Highly effective/advanced IT skills.
- Strong knowledge of infrastructure, systems and software.
- Effective problem-solving ability.
- Experience in implementing change in a time critical and highly varied environment.
- Customer focused with ability to deliver environment to match customer needs Confidence and ability to interact with peers across the organization.
For more information and a confidential chat, please contact Conor McHugh at 01 4744622 or at email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.