My client well established Financial Services is looking for a Tax Analyst to join their Tax Team.
- Take on assigned tasks from the Team Manager and Senior members of the team
- Process, scan, record, distribute and file large volumes of documentation received by the team on a daily basis
- Escalate issues as appropriate in a timely manner
- Work closely with the relevant contacts within the scope of the process, to provide the best possible service, responding to queries and escalating as appropriate
- Be aware of all service level agreements in place
- Continuously support the team to meet and exceed the expectations and requirements of all clients
- Demonstrate a strong willingness to assist others when required, building effective relationships with members of the team and other teams as well
- Analyse processes to identify areas for automation or improved workflow
- Other ad-hoc queries as requested by the team leader/manager
Skills / Experience Required:
- Self-starter with good problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills – Verbal, Written and Interpersonal
- Good core IT skills – Adobe, Excel, MS Office, Word etc.
- Ability to work under pressure and to prioritise tasks
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- The willingness to learn and be creative within the role
If you are interested please contact Justyna Pinkowska at Sigmar on 01 474 4646 or email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.