- Liaise between the business, project, and software development teams in the development of solutions to business requirements
- Work with stakeholders in prioritising business requirements, defining new business processes, and building clear business cases for new ICT initiatives
- Facilitate workshops, requirements gathering & analysis, root cause analysis of problems, and work closely with business users in order to identify and translate their needs into clearly documented functional requirements
- Manage the project planning & coordination of software development projects through the project lifecycle, including the coordination of testing, training and release management
- Work closely with the technical team during the planning, development and implementation phases to ensure common understanding, agreement and effective processes
- Communicate in a clear and concise fashion to IT and business stakeholders at all levels during the project lifecycle and drive deliverables to completion within agreed timelines and budget
- Work with business users, technical groups and 3rd party professional teams to provide resolution to reported application support problems, ensuring that product support tickets are dealt with promptly, and escalated as appropriate, within the agreed SLAs
- 3rd Level Qualification in IT
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a Business Analyst role
- Excellent understanding of a process, systems, and data concepts
- Proven project management experience in the areas of software development and application support
- Proven experience in application design, software development and internet related technologies
- A good communicator, comfortable interacting with people at various levels across business functions
- Experience in Business Intelligent tools, ETL, SSRS and reporting methodologies
- Experience of Information Security standards, practices, and tools desirable
- Experience and knowledge of SQL language and other database related technologies (e.g.; SQL Profiler, design and maintenance of SSIS Packages, etc.) is desirable.
- Excellent command of MS Project, MS Visio, MS PowerPoint and other MS office tools.
All candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland (valid Stamp 4 or EU citizenship).
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.