Electrical Foreman – Required – South Dublin
Sigmar Recruitment are currently looking for an Experienced Electrical Foreman for a 6 – 8 month Commercial / Industrial project located in South Dublin city.
Immediate start available.
- Organise employees and specialist sub-contractors on site daily.
- Drive the project forward to complete within budget and in time frame.
- Trunk and Tray Conduit and high-level containment work.
- Managing all aspects of the construction, installation, maintenance, and repair of electrical power lines & electrical systems etc.
- Liaise with department heads regarding the day to day timing of the phases.
- Carry out full electrical testing.
- Routine checking of all types of electrical systems, including fault finding and repair.
- At least 10 years’ experience as an Electrical Foreman.
- Safe Pass.
- Manual Handling.
- All qualification certificates.
- Own Transport would be an advantage.
- Own Tills required.
- Up to date CV.
- At least two work references.
If you are interested & available for this role, please contact:
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.