AVP - Fraud Risk
Business: Transactions and Lending
Salary €65k+ DOE
Permanent position in the City Centre.
Do you have strong knowledge of Corporate Bank/Private Bank & Overseas Services customer base dynamics? If so this could be the role for you?
Overall purpose of role
To provide/support the fraud strategy team on delivering their objectives aligned to loss reduction, customer experience and delivery of new fraud strategies to detect prevent and recover.
Our clients’ Dublin base delivers a wide range of banking services, including corporate banking, investment banking, and wealth and investment management.
Do you have some or all the following?
- Work experience within fraud risk environment
- Good knowledge Corporate Bank and Private Bank & Overseas Services Products
- Profit and loss focussed
- Knowledge of process management and improvement methodologies
- Experience in the development and execution of Fraud Prevention Strategies
- Knowledge of the tools and techniques available to identify and prevent fraud
- Knowledge of Risk and Rigour
- Knowledge of the market and trends
- Understand impact of policy changes on large customer base
- Management and Corporate Governance
To apply for this opportunity please submit your CV to email@example.com
Or you can call Denise for a confidential chat or 4744628
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.