• Prepare monthly journal entries for our various global entities.
• Prepare indirect sales tax filings (VAT, GST) and reconciliations.
• Prepare month-end balance sheet account reconciliations.
• Prepare month-end flux analysis for various global entities.
• Liaise with other internal departments to ensure the accuracy of the accounts.
• Ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures and update documentation as necessary.
• Assist with the co-ordination of external audits and filing requirements.
• Assist in year-end financial statement preparation.
• Assist with special finance and operational projects as required
• 2-3 years’ relevant experience in international accounting/finance, preferably in a multinational environment.
• Solid working knowledge of IFRS
• Experience with VAT and other indirect taxes.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.