Role: HR Manager (part-time)
Reports to: General Manager
Location: Co. Mayo
Contract: Permanent, part-time
This is an excellent opportunity for a suitably qualified candidate to work part-time and have full responsibility for the entire HR function of an expanding company.
Our client is keen to find a confidante HR Manager, who can relate easily to both senior management and staff and work independently without much guidance.
- Participate in the management team
- Manage the recruitment, retention and succession process
- Provide support to managers & employees in various HR related topics and manage employee relations in a unionised site i.e. disciplinary, grievance, ensuring compliance with employment legislation
- Coach and develop the management team
- Coordinate employee communication
- Manage performance.
- Develop, maintain and implement HR policies and procedures
- Assist with H&S training, audits etc.
- Gather & analyse data on monthly KPIs
- Ensure compliance & best practice in all legislative matters
- Handle HR administration - employee files and records
Key Qualifications/Experience required:
- Relevant qualification in a Human Resources or related discipline, CIPD qualified
- 3 – 4 years HR experience in a senior role within a SME
- Experience dealing with ER and IR matters a distinct advantage
- Good knowledge of employment law
To apply for this position or for more information you can contact me in the strictest confidence: Ciara Darcy, Recruitment Consultant – 091 455309- email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.