My client a multi-national tech company based in Swords currently looking for an experienced finance manager/ senior accountant with strong finance and analytical experience. This new role will report to our Group Financial Controller and the scope of this position will widen in line with our business growth in the region. You will be responsible for coordinating and leading a region of 3 – 4 trading subsidiaries and will include leading a small team of Financial Accountants and Accounts Administrators.
• Review of monthly financial information, from start to finish, for Group entities
• Responsibility for preparation of monthly group reporting file.
• Monthly and annual assistance with forecasts and budget preparation
• Involvement in the annual audit – Lead point of contact for annual audit
• Maintaining cash flow forecast
• Ad-hoc projects
• Ongoing improvement of department controls and processes
• Assisting in the integration of completed acquisitions
• 2 Financial Accountants and 2 Account Admins direct reports in a growing team.
• Qualified Accountant ACA/ACCA.
• Post qualified experience 3 -5 years plus
• Good technical knowledge of IFRS
• Excellent Excel Knowledge
• Strong Analytical skills
• Multi-currency exposure
• Leadership and management experience
If you match the above requirements send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.