Sigmar Recruitment have an outstanding opportunity for an experience Bioprocess Specialist to work with our client innovative and forward-thinking client in Cork. This is a 23 month contract role, offering excellent working conditions and opportunity to develop your skillset.
The successful candidate will work as part of an established team that works closely with the manufacturing team. The day to day role will be focused on continuous improvement, process understanding, demonstration of production techniques and personal development with the aim of achieving efficient and compliant manufacturing of products.
Core Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with peer groups to ensure master batch records, training records, SOPs and other relevant documents are current and compliant
- Take responsibility for investigating, writing and approving associated deviations as well as coaching Biotechnicians in these functions
- Ensure areas meet compliance standards by conducting audits regularly
- Promote a proactive approach to safety, hygiene, environmental and regulatory compliance
- Work closely with validation SMEs to develop protocols, plans and summary reports to support ongoing revalidation and validation activities for the commercial manufacturing area of the business
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues by utilising root cause analysis
- Prioritise and delegate assignments and projects efficiently to the appropriate Technician or team member
- Bachelor Degree in Biotechnology, Chemical or Biochemical Engineering, Biochemistry, Bio-systems Engineering or related discipline
- Previous experience working with NPI processes in production
- Ability to effectively influence team performance in a high performing team
- Strong training/coaching experience
- Solid experience with regulatory inspections
- Knowledge of industrial hygiene, regulatory compliance, auditing and batch records
If this sounds like the role for you, call Rebecca TODAY on 021-4847137 or email your CV direct to email@example.com.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.