German Jobs in Dublin. Technical Support. Dublin. Salary 36k. Permanent.
Do you speak German and would like to work in the Dach market for a software provider. Would you like to join a striving German team where there is lots of success.
About the Company
- A leading Software and Services Provider
- Offices Worldwide
- Award winning company
- Irish office located in Dublin City
- Working for Large team with up to 40 people
- Fun, vibrant, driven and busy
About the Job
- You will be supporting German SMB clients with Level 1 and Level 2 technical queries.
- Resolving complex issues, which includes system testing and being an advisor for advanced features.
- Troubleshooting, navigating and working towards a ticketing system.
- Interacting with clients via a range of phone, email and live chat.
Benefits & Salary
- Salary basic 36k
- 5% Yearly Bonus based on individual and company performance
- Relocation assistance
- 25 Days Holidays
- Tax Saver
- Bike to Work
- Life Assurance
- Hours of work- Mon-Friday 10am-7pm
- Lots of progression available.
- Written and spoken fluent German
- Written and spoken advanced to fluent English
- 2:1 or above Degree
- Familiar with Tier 1 or Tier 2 support, if not- incredibly strong customer support experience.
- A knowledge of Salesforce is highly beneficial, though not necessary.
- A knowledge of HTML or Web development is also beneficial, though not necessary.
If you are interested in this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or give Laura a call on 014744627
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.