My client within the banking industry currently have a requirement for a senior finance person within their finance area
• Support the end to end delivery of the internal and external regulatory reporting requirements
• Support the overall regulatory reporting finance work stream plan and critical transition of regulatory reporting knowledge from UK to Ireland.
• Work with the Finance project managers to ensure all required people, process, and system changes have been identified
• Drive the establishment of a capital, financial and statistical regulatory reporting framework and data infrastructure to facilitate business management in an efficient and effective manner.
• Help develop and own monitoring of a comprehensive set of key capital indicators.
• Provide support to the team in decision support and analytics for policy monitoring
• Running the reporting timetable, ensuring all external deadlines are met
• Support engagement with regulators and auditors to ensure compliance and proper representation of policies
• Manage governance process and ensure compliance at Group level.
• 8 Years or more within a senior finance position within financial services – must be a qualified accountant
• Strong regulatory and financial reporting experience
• Previous experience within the Financial Control function
• Qualified Accountant with a strong understanding of IFRS accounting rules
If interested in this role and would like to hear more send you cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.