Accounts Payable Job in South Dublin. Requires fluency in both Polish and English. Paying a highly competitve salary - up to €37,000. If you're looking for your next move in Accounts Payable and the chance to use Polish to help boost you in your career, keep reading!
- Ensures accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of transactions processed
- Ensuring all expenses are correctly audited in line with and loaded to AP module in a timely manner for each entity.
- Process transactions, reconcile and maintain various accounts and ledgers. Transactions processed and maintained will include; accounts payable, vendor’s invoices, employee expense reimbursements, subsidiary ledgers, statements, billings, and/or other accounting documents.
- Manage the approval process including all communications and follow-ups required.
- Prepare the weekly payment runs, ensuring accuracy.
- Administration of the vendor invoice process and shared email inbox.
- Answering all vendor queries.
- Vendor account reconciliations, when required.
- Provide support for VAT returns.
- Assist with finance projects and drive change for process improvement.
- Min 2 years’ experience in an Accounts Payable role.
- Experience with Oracle or similar preferred.
- Fluency in both Polish and English.
Apply now!! Email your CV to email@example.com or Call 014744659.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.