An exciting new Irish company are seeking a revenue analyst as they go from strength to strength in the Irish market. The role will suit candidates with strong credit control or debt management experience. This role is a key position within the accounting department and the ideal candidate will be capable of overseeing the entire credit control process.
There is an excellent package on offer, up to €40,000 for the ideal candidate, along with free gym membership, free parking, and other benefits.
- Processing of receipts and payment arrangements to ensuring agreed terms are met
- Liaising with external debt collection agencies
- Analyse and audit account activity and action appropriately
- Identify customers in arrears in order to reduce loss of revenue
- Maximise customer revenues
- Customer telephone calls.
- Identify and stop fraud
- Find manageable solutions to ensure outstanding arrears are met by clients
- Stay updated with all relevant legislation
- Revenue management reports
- Provide training as needed.
- Work in tandem with finance team colleagues to achieve agrees KPI’s and targets
- 2 years experience
- Effective problem-solving skills, with an ability to interpret and relay complex information
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong ability to foster meaningful business relationships
Apply below if you’re a match, or call Lotfi directly on 01 474 4604 for a confidential discussion about the role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.