The successful applicant will work on exciting projects solving complex problems, using modern languages and frameworks, in an environment where creativity and innovative thinking are valued and rewarded.
About the role
- You will be improving features, implementing new solutions and identifying opportunities for growth.
- You will be Designing back end solutions that are scalable and secure.
- Creating clean and reusable code.
- 2 years Node.js software engineer experience.
- Knowledge of AngularJS or React would be a plus.
- Exposure to REST API architecture.
- An understanding of web-based networking concepts.
Bonus skills and experience
- Experience working in Agile or SCRUM.
- Frameworks: JSON, XML.
If you want to join a company where you’ll truly enjoy going into work each day due to its technologies and people you can contact me at email@example.com or on 01 4744705.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.