- Take on a senior design and development role in ongoing development, maintenance and support projects.
- Undertake full life cycle tasks in a fast-paced and evolving environment utilising the latest Web Application technologies and techniques in a 24x7 SaaS environment.
- Designing and developing web application solutions to meet the evolving requirements of our product development roadmap.
- Working as part of the product development team providing guidance and technical mentoring to less experienced members where necessary
- Operate a key role in ensuring high quality code and solutions are delivered by the product development team
Essential Skills / Experience:
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Minimum 5 years of .NET/MVC Development with a minimum of 1 year in a leadership role
- Experience in a software development role with experience of all aspects of the development life cycle, preferably on enterprise scale systems
- A strong knowledge of design patterns.
- Strong knowledge of Web Standards and Technologies (AJAX, CSS, WS-Security etc.).
- Very strong object-oriented design skills and coding experience in C#
- Experience in using source code control management systems
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, an ability to understand complex problems and generate appropriate pragmatic technical solutions.
- Exposure to Agile Development Methodologies
For more information, please contact Paul Harte on 014744643 or email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.