Group Tax Accountant Required For International Company In Dublin
A large international company are hiring a Group Tax Accountant to join their successful team in Dublin. The role is focused on tax accounting, in addition to statutory accounting for EMEA entities.
This is a fantastic job opportunity for a Qualified Tax professional who wants to work in a role where they can add significant value to the direction and success of the organisation. The key responsibilities of the Group Tax Accountant are to provide tax consultancy to the group whilst ensuring deadlines are met.
- Comprehensive Planning for quarterly tax process
- Tax template review for EMEA entities
- Preparation and monthly reconciliation of tax postings by the EMEA entities.
- Liaising with external advisors in preparation of tax disclosures for statutory accounts.
- Verifying consolidated Group IFRS financial statements and local GAAP financial statements
- Reviews of group entities and subsidiaries submissions
- Quarterly IFRS footnote disclosures
- Monthly consolidation process
- Collating data and communicating the results for the monthly balance scorecard
- Balance sheet reviews for Group entities
- 2+ years post qualified experience.
- Big 4 Trained within Tax and audit desirable
- Experience with IFRS and other GAAP’s.
- Good understand of deferred tax
There is an excellent salary on offer of up to €70,000 for the right candidate, as well as health insurance and pension.
If you fit the bill, apply below or call Lotfi directly on 01 474 4604 for a confidential discussion about the role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.