My client is looking for an experienced administrator to provide administrative support to their Engineering & EHS team.
Main areas of responsibility include but are not limited to:
- Assist with coordination and set up of team events and meetings as required
- Assist with on and off boarding of new resources to the team
- Automation – perform some system admin tasks such as access control and security
- Organisation and coordination of travel for department colleagues as required
- Desk allocation management
- Prepare purchase requisitions for the team, manage requests in-box ensuring speedy generation of PO’s and compliance with procurement procedures
Basic Skills and Qualifications:
• Excellent level of administrative skills and knowledge of all Microsoft office applications
• Understanding & experience of procurement, accounting systems, i.e. Oracle or similar
• High level of organization, planning and facilitation skills
• Experience of working in a multinational corporate environment (within a Maintenance team) preferred
• Biotech/Pharmaceutical industry experience preferred
If you would like to be considered for this role please call Leah on 021 4847 135 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.