A fresh new ‘Credit Controller’ role has become available within a growing Utility Services Company.
The Credit Control position is key within the finance department and the ideal candidate will be capable of managing the credit control process from end to end. Boasting some really enticing benefits and a highly competitive salary of between €30,000 - €40,000 for the perfect person – this could be the fantastic career move you’ve been waiting for!
A day in your new Credit Control job will look a little like this:
- To carry out daily credit control procedures in an efficient and effective manner, ensuring overdue debts and bad debts are kept to a minimum.
- Monitoring the processing of receipts and payment arrangements to ensure customers are operating within the agreed payment terms.
- To oversee the credit control process from end-to-end, including liaising with all customers to recover outstanding monies, process disconnections and liaise with external debt collection agencies.
- Draft replies and liaise with customer service complaints.
- Identify customers in arrears in order to reduce loss of revenue.
- Maximise customer revenues.
- Analyse and audit account activity and proceed with relevant action.
The person we’re looking for requires:
- 2-3 years of proven experience in a credit management or debt collection position or similar.
- Previous experience of Utility Services is beneficial, but not essential.
If you're looking for your next move in your collection career, with a little more responsibiity and alot more salary, then get in touch now! Apply below or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 014744659.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.