Tax Accountant –
A leading multinational company in Dublin are currently looking for a qualified Tax accountant to join their growing finance function in Dublin. The company itself is a highly sought-after organisation and has a fantastic reputation in Dublin and throughout the world. The name of this company will not only improve your finance career but also is one to name drop in the pub!
It has a diverse financial structure which allows for movement and development within the company and the opportunity to develop a successful career internally.
A Bit About the Role;
- Responsible for quarterly accounting process
- Planning & Organizing time plan for quarterly tax process with the co-operation of internal & outside advisors & auditors
- Review received tax templates from other EMEA entities
- Preparing month end reconciliations of deferred & current tax posting
- Communicating with external advisors in the preparation of tax disclosures to statutory accounts
- Using IFRS & Local GAAP to financial statements
- Reporting directly to the Group Accounting Manager
A Bit About You;
- Big 4 – Top 10 Tax Accountant
- OR ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA Accoutant with industry experience with extensive tax exposure
- High attention to detail
- Friendly with strong communication skills as the role is very collaborative with Senior management
- Exposure to local GAAP.
The Good stuff;
- Competitive Salary €55- 70,000 – depending on experience
- Company is located in North Dublin so no city centre commute
- Parking on site
Interested? Send cv to Louise Dillon in the Accountancy Team at Sigmar Recruitment firstname.lastname@example.org or give Louise a call for a confidential chat about this role and your next move on 01 4744639.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.