My client a world leader in healthcare urgently require a Quality Engineer (QSE).
Are you passionate about contributing to life saving patients.?
Whay you'll need :
- Responsible for the continuous review of the CAPA & Internal & Compliance programs
- Perform FMEA reviews and have strong team leadership abilities.
- Drive and implement process improvements to ensure predictable processes across all lines.
- Ensure all process variables and their interactions are adequately defined.
- Ensure all failure modes in process are identified & addressed. (e.g. Use of DOE studies, FMEA's).
- Exposure to internal auditing & familiar with all reg. requirements (e.g., FDA, ISO and MDD/MDR ).
- Provide functional expertise to other support functions on quality related issues.
- Validation: Define process, product and test method validation requirements,
- Compilation of required Regulatory documentation.
- Educational Requirements:
- - Minimum qualification: BSC/BEng degree.
- - Minimum of 3 years experience in a QA role.
- For more information please call Colin by E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.