- A rapidly expanding Medical Device company is looking for an Operations Manager for their Galway site.
In this role you will be responsible for the overall operational performance for the site.
- Take accountability for operational performance in Manufacturing Engineering, Maintenance & Facilities for the Galway site.
- Monitor and review all performance metrics, which include but not limited to, production efficiencies, quality metrics, delivery metrics, revenue, safety and environmental, business
- Be accountable for the ongoing development of high performing associates and teams.
- Responsible for identifying and implementing cost reduction initiatives within the various value streams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Manufacturing/Engineering field. Master’s preferred.
- At least 8/10+ years’ in an operations environment.
- 5 years experience in a leadership capacity.
- Strong organisational Leadership skills, high performing team development and dynamic team coaching skills.
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
If you would like to apply for this Operations Manager role, pelase send your resume to email@example.com or call me on 091 455 300 for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.