Group Accountant - Northside Dublin - Salary €70,000
My client a huge multinational company is looking for an experienced Group accountant to join their expanding team.
- Verifying the preparation of consolidated Group IFRS financial statements and local GAAP financial statements of EMEA entities
- Planning timetable and deliverables for quarterly tax process with internal and external advisors, auditors and global headquarters.
- Review the Tax Templates prepared by EMEA entities which are used to calculate the quarterly and annual tax postings and assistance and education of local accountants where necessary.
- Preparation and monthly reconciliation of current and deferred tax postings made by the EMEA entities.
- Liaising with external advisors in preparation of tax disclosures for statutory accounts.
- 2+ years post qualified experience.
- Big 4 Trained within Tax department with some audit experience beneficial.
- Strong technical experience of IFRS and other GAAP’s.
- Clear and effective communicator.
- Ability to communicate clearly to senior management.
If this sounds like you, please reach out and apply today to Aoife in Sigmar Accountancy email@example.com or 01 474 4691.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.