Group Tax Accountant | 70k
My client, a Multinational manufacturing company based in North Dublin are recruiting for a Group Tax Accountant. This role is 50% Tax and 50% Accounting. Ideal candidates will be Big 4 trained in Tax and have 2 years industry experience in either Tax or as a Financial Accountant.
- Preparation and monthly reconciliation of current and deferred tax postings made by the EMEA entities.
- Planning time able and deliverables for quarterly tax process with internal and external advisors, auditors and global headquarters.
- Review the Tax Templates prepared by EMEA entities which are used to calculate the quarterly and annual tax postings and assistance and education of local accountants where necessary.
- Liaising with external advisors in preparation of tax disclosures for statutory accounts.
- Verifying the preparation of consolidated Group IFRS financial statements and local GAAP financial statements of EMEA entities.
- Performance of analytical reviews of certain group entities and subsidiaries monthly and quarterly submissions.
- Preparation of quarterly IFRS footnote disclosures for EMEA entities to support the reporting of the parent company.
- Assist with the consolidation process each month including intercompany eliminations and elimination of unrealized profit on inventory.
- Responsible for collating the data and producing and communicating the results for the monthly balance scorecard
- 2+ years post qualified experience.
- Big 4 Trained within Tax department
- Strong technical experience of IFRS and other GAAP’s.
- Clear and effective communicator.
- Ability to communicate clearly to senior management.
- Experience statutory accounts preparation.
For more info on this role or any other roles advertised please click “apply” or send your CV to Graham at email@example.com
A full job spec will be provided once you apply for this job opportunity
For a confidential call please feel free to call Graham Crone on 01 4744642
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.