Looking for a credit controller with 2+ years experience to joing Irish owned enterprise.
In your role as a credit controller you will be required to carry out the following duties
- Managing the company’s credit by ensure bad and aged debts are kept to a minimum
- Issuing receipts and processing client payments in a timely manner under the terms agreed
- Communicating with customers to ensure overdue payments are received
- Identify accounts most at risk of becoming overdue
- Analyse and audit account activity and proceed with relevant action
- Deal with all Revenue/debt collection outbound and inbound customer telephone calls.
- Liaise with other members of the finance team to ensure credit management operates are productive
- Assist with the preparation of revenue management reports
- Ad hoc duties
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience in a credit control role
- Strong Excel skills
- Good organisational and reporting skills
To apply for this credit control position send your CV to email@example.com or call 0147 44 662
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.