My Client a Cork based company require a Supply Chain Analyst.
Reporting to the Divisional Manager .
Key duties will include ( but not limited to) :
The primary role of the Supply Chain Management Analyst (Export) is to:
Support the management and control of the end to end Export business
Be seen as a “go-to” information resource for Export Supply Chain queries, including:
Understanding & applying the basics of export business (tenders, ICC, Incoterms, etc)
Manage the day to day Export operational environment from order placements to AR
Review key metrics & communicate to stakeholders to ensure KPIs are being met.
Support global/regional projects with influence on accurate, efficient & compliant exports
Support the overall Supply Chain team by showing flexibility in providing cover for team members.
Experience with SAP O2C Module, phone systems, Business Warehouse & MS Office.
- Dealing with clearance agents, handling import licences.
- Accepting & processing Import / Export and Cross Trade bookings.
- Master airway bills, house airway bills, bills of lading.
- Expereinced with invoicing, expereince with phone/E-Mail/Fax
- Manage Import & Export customs documents & issue quotations.
- Monitor all shipments, responsible for all invoicing & filing
- Troubleshooting : Exposure to resolution of operational problems.
- Minimum of NFQ Level 8 Degree in Logistics essential .
- A mimimum of 2 years' previous experience in export logistics.
- Expereince in Cross Trade an advantage.
- Fluency in another EU Language essential.
- Proven problem solving & organisational skills.
- Excellent communication/telephone skills.
- Strong admin and customer service skills.
- Fully PC literate.
An excellent salary and career development opportunity.
For details don't delay get in touch !
Please E-Mail me email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.