My client a Cork based company currently has an opening for a QC Team Lead.
The successful candidate will report to the QC Manager and will meet deliverables these include :
Testing of samples to meet company QC metrics.
Together with the QC Manager the candidate will ensure the smooth running of the department.
The main duties and responsibilities will include:
• Experienced with In Process Testing, calibrations, and auditing.
• Expereince in UV-VIS, pH, conductivity, wet chemistry testing, ICP/MS, IC, required.
• Review and approve documentation such as SOP’s, training modules, protocols, etc..
• Exposure TOC/TN, BOD, acid microwave assisted digestion desired.
• Perform package audits of primary and secondary packaging of samples submitted
• Support out of spec (OOS) & Lab Investigations as required
• Develops an active approach to safety, hygiene, environmental and regulatory compliance.
The successful candidate will have solid experience of:
• Team development. Review and documentation approval
• Experience with calibrations & method development
• Ensure compliance with GxP, EHS and out of spec (OOS's).
Expereince with Lab Documentation highly desired (LIMS).
• High competency in standard GC separation techniques including :
Solid experience in QC Analytical and in-process testing.
Minimum 2 years’ industry experience and a B.Sc. in Chemistry or equivilant.
E-Mail email@example.com with your CV . Excellent salary on offer
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.