I currently have a number of clients in need of ‘Payroll Specialists’, 'Payroll Officers', 'Payroll Managers' and more..
All jobs will be paying a competitive salary, between €28,000 and €60,000, and have fantastic benefits to add!!
We’re looking for talented and enthusiastic people, happy to jump into a new company and help grow its success. If this sounds like you and you’re ready for the next step in your career – keep reading!!
A day in your new Payroll Job could look a little like this:
- To ensure payroll is accurately processed and maintained.
- To ensure all payroll records including timesheets, payslips, pension records, P35’s, P60’s etc., would stand up to scrutiny either through internal audit or revenue audit.
- Liaising with Financial Controller and any staff regarding any payroll or tax queries that may arise.
- Produce accurate and professional reports on a regular basis.
- Manage and participate in payroll related projects.
- Carrying out various administrative duties that may arise in Payroll.
If you have previous experience in taking on these responsibilities and you’d love a brand new opportunity within a fresh new company, apply now!
We just need you to have a few things first:
- Previous experience in a payroll position.
- An IPASS qualification would be desirable.
Apply Now! Contact in confidence Sirina in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4659 or forward your CV to email@example.com.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.