Consolidation Accountant | 65k
My client, a well-known company based in Dublin City Centre are recruiting for a Consolidation Accountant. The ideal profile will be a qualified accountant, have some people management experience and have some exposure to group consolidation.
- Oversee Annual Report and Treasurers Book updates in advance of distribution to Conferences.
- Oversee excel version of Treasurers Book for distribution.
- Provide training and support to Regional Coordinators on the completion of the Regional Office accounts before audit.
- Provide training workshops to Regional Coordinators on Annual Report entry.
- Review Annual Reports for accuracy and completeness, providing feedback to
- Regional Coordinators on queries and outstanding information.
- Financial Statements reviews for accuracy and completeness and enter data.
- Preparation of Audit working papers ensuring quality data of highest standard is prepared, highlighting any audit adjustments required, and presentation of the information of the highest standard to the Auditors.
- Preparation of meaningful analysis to support the results.
- Preparation of Consolidated Trial Balance and draft Financial Statements and key Notes in line with preformatted statements
- Effective follow up with key Regional Staff and Regional Treasurers in order to resolve queries or obtain supporting documentation in a timely manner.
- Management of the external audit.
- Qualified Accountant with 4 Years PQE and/or with strong experience relevant to the role.
- 2 Years’ experience working with senior management and supporting stakeholders.
- Experience in producing financial statements for publication.
- Annual audit and financial statement preparation.
- Experience in interpretation and application of regulations and/or accounting standards.
For more info on this role or any other roles advertised please click “apply” or send your CV to Graham at firstname.lastname@example.org
A full job spec will be provided once you apply for this job opportunity
For a confidential call please feel free to call Graham Crone on 01 4744642
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.