Contracts Manager | In-House FS | €70K
Strong experience in Contract Negotiation and keen on a role with a leading FS institution?
Title: Contracts Manager
Salary: Up to €70,000 (depending on experience)
Role and organisation:
As one of the key members of the Dublin based Legal & Procurement team, your role will include:
- This role will focus largely on high value vendor contracts and the ideal candidate will have a number of years’ experience in drafting, reviewing, amending and most importantly negotiating said contracts.
- Leading a number of internal teams on related projects;
- Ensuring compliance with internal policies and external regulators;
- Offering internal advice on contract interpretation; and
- Mentor junior members of the contracts team.
- At least 4 years contracts & procurement experience;
- Strong soft skills (as there will be people management involved);
- Law or business degree; and
- Experience in financial contracts.
Why not get in touch?
To hear more about this role or for a confidential chat about the market, please send your CV to Conor Hoey, firstname.lastname@example.org, apply using the link or call: +353 1 4744649.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.