A large international company with a global brand is seeking a Senior Finance Manager / Senior Finance Business Partner to oversee the budgeting and reporting for the company from their global HQ in Dublin.
This is a fantastic job opportunity for a senior finance professional who wants to work in a role where they can add significant value to the direction and success of the organisation. The Senior Finance Managers main duty is to act as a Senior Finance Business partner for the leadership team as well as retail managers.
The role is a mix of owning the budgeting and reporting for the company and finance business partnering to support crucial decision making. You will have 4 direct reports to assist with the budgeting and reporting process, however it will be your interpretation and communication of the findings which will be key.
• Provide business-partnering to the business leaders whilst establishing strong and effective relationships;
• Manage the month end close process, ensuring inputs from the finance team are submitted on time & to a high standard.
• Oversee month end P&L/cash flow review by understanding and challenging variances;
• Coordinate the budget processes for all areas according to deadlines and agreed targets;
• Provide strategic input on cost saving and margin improvement;
• Work closely with Corporate Finance to ensure plans are implemented.
• Qualified Accountant with PQE.
• Experience working in a large corporate organisation, ideally in the retail or manufacturing sectors.
• Experience working in a Finance Business Partner role or in a job where financial information has been communicated to support decision making.
• Strong month end
A very competitive salary will be offered with this job in addition to a strong benefits package which includes a bonus.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.