Sigmar Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity for an Engineering & EHS Administrator to work with our progressive client in Cork. This role is initially a 23 month contract offering a highly competitive rate.
Reporting to the Director, the successful candidate will provide exceptional administrative support to the Engineering & EHS teams on site.
Core Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate set up of team events and meetings
- Assist with on and off boarding of new resources to the team
- Perform some system administration tasks (e.g. access control and security)
- Management of desk allocation
- Preparation of purchase requisitions and PO’s
- Process credit card payments
- Act as SME for all Office 365 and Sharepoint queries
- Production of weekly reports (metrics, KPI’s, incident/accident reports)
- Manage the set up of new vendors and resources on internal database
- Assist with the preparation of legal contracts for new vendors
- Proactively manage contract extensions and expiries for existing vendors
- Liaise closely with Accounts Payable to ensure that invoices are paid in a timely fashion
- Collating of monthly accrual information for all open PO’s
- Exceptional administrative skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Previous experience with procurement & accounting software (e.g. Oracle or similar software)
- Strong customer service skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible and adaptable
- Previous experience working within a large multi-national corporation desired but not essential
- Previous experience working within Biotech/ Pharma industry would be advantageous
If this sounds like the role for you, call Rebecca on 021-4847137, or email your CV direct to email@example.com, TODAY!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.