Sigmar Recruitment is currently recruiting CIP qualified Claims Quality Assurance Analyst to join one of Ireland's leading Liability Insurers in Dublin City Centre.
This job is being offered on a permanent full-time basis and is located in the heart of Dublin City Centre. Our client also offers flexible working hours.
Joining a leading brand in Ireland's insurance sector, the Claims Quality Assurance Analyst will be responsible for evaluating claims records to ensure compliance with company claims procedures.
The Claims Quality Assurance Analyst will identify good Claims Handling practice and work with the Claims team to implement improved methodology across the team.
- Provide monthly reports to management
- Completion of quality & CPC audits
- Development of QA communications on claims practices
- Identify, analyse and report Claims Leakage
- MCC qualified, CIP Minimum
- Relevant professional and/or 3rd Level qualification
- 4-5 years experience in General Insurance
- At least 1 years experience in a similar Quality Assurance role within the General Insurance sector
- Strong knowledge of Employers Liability, Public Liability, Motor, and Property insurance
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Abilty to work autonomously and part of a team
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Excellent salary and benefits package on offer including Bonus, Healthcare, Pension, Death in Service and Income Protection
For more information on this position please contact Alan McLoughlin on (01) 4744 648 or email your CV to email@example.com
Alan is an Insurance and Financial Services Recruitment Specialist at Sigmar Recruitment
For similar vacancies please visit https://www.sigmarrecruitment.com/consultants/alan-mcloughlin
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.