- Assistant finance department in ensuring that suppliers and employees are paid under the terms agreed in the contract.
- Assist with AP ledger
- Bank reconciliation
- Dealing with supplier complaints in a timely and professional manner
- Inputting expense claims into the system
- Ensuring that all invoices are accurately recorded into the system
- Preparing and running the electronic SEPA/BOL payments process
- Weekly payment runs
- Must have 2+years experience in a similar role
To apply now for this accounts payable position send your CV to email@example.com or call 0147 44 662
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.