Sigmar Recruitment has a new job for an Android Developer with a leading online media company in Dublin City Centre!
We are looking to recruit a mid-level Android Developer who is up-to-date with developing modern native Android applications, has a passion for creating great mobile experiences and will thrive in a fun, fast-paced, challenging environment to join it’s highly experienced Technical Team.
What you will do:
- Build and maintain core features for the client's mobile applications
- contribute to the overall product development effort
- Work effectively in an agile delivery team
- Always strive to ensure our codebase is clean, scalable and secure
Work closely with designers, product owners, quality engineers, and multi-disciplined developers.
- Keep up-to-date with new technologies and techniques in software development
What you will need:
- You have 1-2 years of professional Android development experience
- Highly proficient in Java
- Experience with the Android SDK and Android Studio
- You are comfortable in dealing with RESTful APIs
- You have experience using Source Control like Git
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork and collaboration skills
- Have experience publishing apps in the Google Play Store
- Experience working within bigger companies is desirable
What’s it like to work here?
- You will have the opportunity to work with one of Ireland's fastest growing Internet companies. You will get the opportunity to make a significant contribution to our future direction. Projects are exciting and employees are given wide scope for creativity and innovation.
To apply for this role or for more information, please contact Lydia on email@example.com or call +3531 4744 686.
If you don't have an updated CV, call me to have a chat and let's see is there a way for you to go forward or perhaps I can help you with more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.