VP – Market Risk
€80 - €110k
Overall purpose of role
The Counterparty Risk Trading Desk (CRT) is responsible for pricing, managing and hedging the firm’s counterparty risk (CVA), funding risk (FVA) and CSA aware discounting risk arising from the banks OTC derivative trades.
As an FO Risk Manager, you will closely work with a variety of teams within the Risk function as well as with other Infrastructure areas and Front Office to ensure accurate and insightful risk analysis and reporting to the business, senior management and regulators. The role requires a strong relationship with the desk to understand and challenge risk positions on a daily basis. You will take ownership of the risk framework put in place around the CRT business and communicate with senior management within Risk and the business.
- Risk management background and tools (i.e. VaR, Stress testing, Scenario analysis)
- Sound understanding of derivative markets, products and pricing across at least one of the 4 asset classes covered (Credit, Rates/Inflation, FX, Commodities) – there is preference for good understanding of Credit products and markets
- Solid understanding of counterparty risk and CVA/ FVA
- Strong IT skills (advanced Excel, VBA, SQL and general database knowledge)
- Confident and outgoing character who can think on their feet
To apply for this opportunity please send your CV to Denise – firstname.lastname@example.org for review. I will respond same day.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.