A Pharmaceutical industry company based in West Dublin currently have a requirement for a qualified accountant with 0-1 year PQE.
- Ensure good financial and accounting practice within APTL by, including but not limited to:
- Preparing and completing monthly management reports within strict deadlines
- Balance sheet reconciliations including a large number of multicurrency bank transactions
- Monitoring/managing of various general ledger control accounts and variance analysis of key financial figures and metrics
- Responsible for timely completion of quarterly forecasting and budget submissions
- Supporting the day to day transactional accounting of APTL Finance Team
- Maintaining the integrity of the general ledger, chart of accounts, intercompany re-charge and transactions
- Must have strong SAP and excel skills.
Salary ranging from €50,000-€60,000
Bonus and lots of benefits included.
More details upon CV application will be given.
If this sounds suited to you please apply with CV to Aoife in Sigmar Accountancy on firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.