Sigmar Recruitment has a new job for a Data Analyst available with a Global FinTech Giant in Dublin City Centre!
What you will do:
- Perform analysis (using SQL queries, Python, Alteryx and other approaches) to create high quality and visually-rich analytics depending on the specific task
- Develop tools and dashboards that can be leveraged by other teams to enable them to respond to standard or high-frequency analytics or reporting requests.
- Follow and share the BI & Visualisation best practices with colleagues across the centre
What you need:
- Experience of at least 4 years or more in a similar role is an advantage
- Strong consulting / project experience with project delivery and focus. Proactively lead and drive work to completion.
- Good interpersonal skills, self-starter with the ability to work independently and think creatively is essential.
- Strong experience in SQL and/or Python, in a project delivery environment
- Experience with Qlikview, Tableau and Alteryx (or similar BI tools), Data Mining and basic statistical concepts is an advantage
- Experience with Agile Scrum is a plus
What you can expect:
- Remuneration and attractive range of benefits geared to attract the very best
- Great career opportunities both in Ireland and globally.
- Opportunity to work with talented, motivated colleagues that will support your career growth
Only candidates with EU citizenship or Stamp 4 Visa are going to be considered.
To apply for this role or for more information, please contact Lydia on firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call +35314744686.
If you don't have an updated CV, call me to have a chat and let's see is there a way for you to go forward or perhaps I can help you with more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.